Life's turning upside down, night=day=activeness & day=sleeping time. It's okay, since it's not going to last long anyway.

Watched an old episode of happy share company guesting TOP, so far the funniest out of other HSC episodes. Started on Heartstrings instead of Scent of woman, given up on Princess Man at ep16 (not that it's bad, but because it's too cliche). In Time With You is fantastic, and I do appreciate it's ending at ep13 (things always turn ugly when they drag). Dont know about Protect The Boss, I do LOVE the show but somehow, I'm stuck at ep13 and cant move on. Till I find back that 'feel' to go back watching, I'm not giving up on that show.

Ohmanz finally at the episode of chunhee and yejin leaving the show. Cried when yoojaesuk cried, he was holding back for so long. Shall patiently wait for the day they come back as guests. :'/

我可能不会爱你
我不可能会爱你
我想我不应该再喜欢你
但是我要怎么删除你?

Comments

Popular Posts