It feels like I'm meditating on top of the mountains. I have all the freedom I want, but I have no one to talk to. Indeed, no matter how advance technology is, face to face communication remains the golden standard. And through this time, I learn to treasure the ones staying with me. Pa ma jie quickly come backkkk. On a happier note, kangkang is coming back tomorrow wheee~~~ I never knew I love my brother so much (despite being so detestable on and off).

Heh sometimes it's good to have tutees going overseas, coz you get to have presents too (Chocolates from yishun bro :D). I haven't really take a good look, but hmm, pork from taiwan. Hoping it's not ba gua because i'm sick of it, but it's alright since afterall, it's freeeeeee hahahahaaa.

At Heartstrings Ep 8. In case anyone's interested, just start from ep 6. Anything before that episode is kind of bullshit anyway.

Irritably told myself not to be a stalker. 
하지만 어려워요
난 필요없어 그러니까 제발 좀 사라져 

Comments

Popular Posts