I was just curious what kind of resolution I'd made for the past year, or how I felt for 2010, to my surprise none of them appears. Monster carnival, poisonous currypuff, procrastination. Guess I didn't change much, I'm still much the same (well, unless you cancel out mapling and replace it with sims). In contrast to many, 2011 seems the best year. I get my ideal long break, taste the life outside studying, and get to plan my life. The long holiday will never happen for the next 20-30 years, much to my dismay.

2011 was also a rocky one, I witnessed cruel things reality brought to many, the tears we shed and the struggle we went through. No longer protected like a baby, friends beside me were forced to deal with harsh facts then move on. I learnt as well, that life has no dead end. Be strong everyone, that's my resolution for the coming 2012. 

Comments

Popular Posts