I GOT YOU-OOH, under my skin. Definitely going back for more :)

Lucky? Reached home at 10.30pm and was in the bathroom shitting when dad they all came back. 10.55pm. I must have done hundreds of good deeds in my previous life, to be not caught having sneaked out till so late. But maybe my guanyin resented me for not burning the incense these few days, apparently out of the so many days, mom chose to call home yesterday night when i was at pok's house. Great. This was how I'm found out, unfortunately.

Eye wrestled with a cat that appeared out of nowhere outside my house when I got home. Freak. I tell you I almost fainted, but managed to muster all my courage to advance forward (I think it's trying to test my guts and see if it can climb over my head), finally succeeded in chasing it away. What a happening day, 너무 피곤해~

Omg and I fell in love with all the buns/bangs that pok has. See the wonders they can make, instant thickening of hair and overflowing happiness. Big buns :D I'm loving it.


Lousy MRT, first circle line, then north-south line. Get your butts tight and wait for this year's fine. I'm so glad we didnt head for the city today, if not i'll be stranded. Pok how you go back from your guitar lesson then? *curious*

Comments

Popular Posts