Flower Boys Ramyun Shop finally comes to an end. It starts off strong, sustains for ten episodes, then gets dry and draggy. Fortunately, the drama closes up with a merry ending, yet unfortunately, it fails to convey the message clearly. I don't know what Chisoo's Dad did in the end, what happened to the shop, what Chisoo's fate was, what... And the whole chunk of 'ramyun theory' the drama narrated at the last 5 minutes - either the subtitles are poorly made, or the theories don't make a single sense to me. A little disappointed, but I am not not going to deny the fun it did bring me for the past few months. Bye 똥s, I have good laughs for these nicknames.

Wrapped up the last episodes of Sho's Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato De as well, surprised that I eventually cried. The last case was touching, I suspect the scriptwriter purposely made use of 'child' to dig empathy in viewers. Right, I'm on the hook. One detective drama down, maybe I'll start vampire prosecutor soon.

Heartstrings most probably will come as the next post. Unknowingly, I'm at the last episode already.

Comments

Popular Posts