Christmas equates to waking on a chilly rainy morning and taking a 20 minute walk to give a 3.5hrs tuition. Then returning to find no one at home, hence played Sims and taking a 3.5hrs nap at 7pm. Ate cold dinner then back to Sims. What a happening life this is. Anyway, yes, no more changmin haha.

Going out with an entirely different group of friends on Christmas Eve struck a sudden thought in me. Or specifically, a realisation. Why I dislike the idea of hanging out with new/unfamiliar friends, and why I like to stay with my old friends. I'm not being narrow minded in the typical concern of whether we have topics to talk about (which isn't really a problem for me), but in the sense of when principles clash. You cannot really reject flatly in the face, which henceforth leads to continuous putting up of what you disapprove. And this is tiring, I will say. Too much and never little for me to want it. A further depressing fact will be there are more of these to come in future, something like company functions. To turn up and no way to not turn up, dreadful events.

It's like complaining too much. Actually I do enjoy it, if we minus off some unhappy (to me) elements. Alright, cheer up :)

OH HOHOHO! I love teuk-sora episodes so much because... the rate of other suju members appearing is so high!!! 2 full episodes with the interactions between fighting juniors (consisting of donghae, kyuhyun, eunhyuk and sungmin), funny ttm. I like watching donghae and kyuhyun nowwwww. Guy number 3 and 4 :P I think the four of them are hanging out together the most in suju now.

Comments

Popular Posts