Waliao. It'd been quite some time since I've stayed up to do work, specifically project work. It'd been even a longer time since I need to wake up at a'rd 6.45am tmr to reach school at 8.30am, THANKS to my insistent project mate. Finally give in to his EIGHT THIRTY after I set my mind up that this shall be the last and final time to get the dumb project done and over with. Hope I dont stutter tomorrow during the presentation =S

Bought fried chicken fillet today and the person asked me how much chilli i want. i said yi dian dian, and he did something I almost faint - he barely shook the chilli powder can and i swear only ONE electron-size of chilli powder fell onto my chicken. He stared at me again, I dont see any joking sight, so I declare once more, duo yi dian dian. One more electron-sized chilli powder is shooked, and he looked at me again. -.- Gave up and told her, yao la. Huge mountains of chilli powder is piled up after which, it tastes like chilli fried chicken.

I GOT A LONG DAY TOMORROW AGAIN! >< EVEN WEEK TUESDAY SUCKS TO THE COREEEEEEEE. Full straight lessons from 12pm to 7.30pm, before that proj preparation from 8.30am in the morning, still blogging at 12.24am now. Ok, i go bathe and sleep liao.

Comments

Popular Posts