Thought I was the latest to reach home today but it turned out to be untrue. Only pathetic dad watching tv and bro watching running man. Mom came back at 11.30pm (hmm hmm, ya you know why), and Sis miraculously at 12.30am. No wonder no one called me.


What makes two women king of the world? Oh okay, two kings of the world? The morning had been lousy but subsequently it was great, thanks to 5 quality hours of shopping at bugis with dear old pok. We managed to take down bugis with quite a number of buys, or rather, I bought more stuff than expected. Since we promised each other that we are going to blog about it, I shan't eat my words. Here's my post! :D

Rather lazy to list out in chronological order, I shall simply count how much I spent. One jeans, two jackets, one pair of shoes, two tanktops, one belt, one long sleeve blouse, $85 altogether. WAAAAAA I am living off bread for the next one week. But it's okay, I happy can liao.

Alright, time to suffer. Have to rush tutorial now, bye.

Comments

Popular Posts