Scammed by my teacher to rush to pasir ris for an exhibition which turned out to be a graduation ceremony zzz. What's more, he had already went home when I reached. I shouldn't have gone. -.-

Which left me basically stoning at white sands waiting for time to pass, then meeting yannrong for the nebo  horror maze. Had an unintended shopping spree by myself and I was rather surprised I can shop by myself now (I couldn't in the past). Bought two tops from surfer paradise and guess what, they cost only $4.90 each wahahaha! Stayed in the shopping mode until I kind of suddenly decided to check details of the maze. Logged on and read, how amazing,  I think we forgot to sign up. So it ended up being one and a half hour of worthless waiting as I called to inform rongzi. On the bus back home now. Sigh, what a day.

Nevermind, I shall go home and try my new clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts