Princess man is dooper nice! Such a cliffhanger, and I was already holding my breath back at ep4. Cannot predict what is happening next. Don quixote is equally nice, going at the rate of one ep/day. Slow and steady, short and sweet :)

A pity I can't join the Maos for mahattans yesterday and get free desserts, but it'd been a while since we were all out together! Though we spent half the time circling around singapore river while figuring out the exact venue, it was fun. Acting all nonsensical, yes the shiny birds up there were mine, yes the angmos were throwing weird glances at your weird moves, yes I'm Suay to get the only odd green stick that couldnt work, yes I love how the gasless and iceless coke taste like. It wouldn't be fine if you guys weren't around. So yes, muacks everyone let's go out again! Looking forward to 5th nov too. :D

Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition - steve jobs

*edit* CHANGE MY BLOGPIC! Time for some new stuff huh. Uh-huh I accidentally drank milk that turned bad this morning, I think it's kinda acting up now. Abit lag hor.

Comments

Popular Posts