Lalala. The most torturous thing is over, but the turmoil is yet to end. Piling ups of deadlines waiting to be cleared one by one, oh that's life. I'm rather pleased with myself today, for having accomplished numerous things and making full use of my lesson time. Really, it's not about attending how many lectures but how you digest the notes and blurt questions out to a teacher in order to clear your thoughts. Or simply, participate actively in tutorials so that you know you're not heading the wrong way. Currently all seem to go well, the marks, the projects, the tests. I pray for zero false illusions, I will want to believe that what I'm doing now is all correct. Hope the results in time to come will once again convince me that I'm right.

Having a brother to lecture on doesn't feel good. It may be coming out of responsibility, or due to concerns, but seeing how blocked his head still is now after all those bad experiences in the past, I can't help but feel frustrated. Isit because he's a guy? Or that he is younger hence immature? We're only two years apart, but I can sense that the difference has stretched to as long as ten years. Why can't I knock sense into him? Grrss. Brother Trouble.

By the way, I had this very sweet dream on Sunday night, and it leads me to think that dreams truly make us fantasize. It seems so real that I always hope this blurred blacky figure can appear in reality to give me what he gave me in my dreams. Simple, but pure happiness. Identity of the black figure: I can only recall he is as handsome and rich and arrogant but devoted like domyouji. Cute at the same time. And this dream provided inspirations to my next lyrics composition.

Thanks to my first project mate who is ultra powerful and got the tutor to nod her head profusely in agreement to our presentation, I shall learn from him from now on to aim to think deeply and critically. Spot the different me in future, haha!

Comments

Popular Posts