IRRITATING! Went through the trouble to wake up early and travel to sembawang for tuition, only to bump into shocked parents who told me they forgot to inform to cancel. RAHS. Like freaking what can i say. So went to pok's house to xiao mo time, ite ended up helping her mom do some children day stuff. Got a free longbang to yishun bro's hse though, heh. HAHA the mom thanked me coz in her eyes i help her hyperactive p3 boy score sci paper 29/30, well maybe teaching is my forte? Hope they dont screw up their eoy, if not I die of shame.

Finish the lousy cheena-taiwan collaborated show aka sunshine angel. aiyo, even for the last episode i drag all the way to last 3min and watch, which i forward again. Perhaps the only climax for the show is aaron's appearance. Anw, youtube always flashes related videos at the end of a video, spotted this one which is damn random but funny. About luozhixiang and rainie yang.




See, I dont dislike people for no reason. Petty guy.

*edit* Just got back the marks for my nm assignment #1... 4 out of 5. :( even though not v lousy, it's not fantastic either. SOMEONE GOT 5!! A FEW GOT 4.5!!! OHNO!! I hope my asg 2 scores better.. Shall be hiong for the 3rd one. *-*

Comments

Popular Posts