Interesting event of the day: Cheryl and I wore sleeve-look-alike shirts today. :D

Had the written assignment and it was horrible. I would have died even more if Cheryl hadn't hint me it was about traveling. Still, I screwed la (like, obviously). Today's tutorial was a little different coz someone else turned up... Patricia ssi! Lol I never knew she took Korean too. Had dinner after lesson and the typical kitkit (Korean idol talk Korean idol talk) with two of our classmates and to our delight, they ARE our type. Now I'm more motivated to continue higher level of Korean modules, or perhaps like what they say, the one month summer exchange program in Korea. Friends of common interest(in namja yo) unite! :D

Woke up this morning to discover one of my guitar strings actually snapped overnight. Practising too hard? Haha pok if I want to change string how much does it cost?

Oh freak how I hope we can skip the latest nmedia assignment. Damn hard and demanding, but no choice, who ask the lecturer was graduated from MIT.

Comments

Popular Posts