I seriously think I blurted shit throughout my new media assignment. THESIS! SHORT ESSAY! IT IS LIKE GP OMG. Though it's obvious that I can't run away from it, but never am I prepared for its arrival so soon! Feel like dying, really pray this one will be at least 4. Don't want to break the 4+ streak. ><

As a matter of fact, I still have one tutorial to do and the tutorial's tomorrow HAHA. New media again eesh, these few weeks' topic (which is critical approach) is driving me nuts. Hardest so far, I want to vomit blood. Psychology MCQ result is supposedly to out by Friday(which is tomorrow, erms today?), I'll talk about it on my next post if I score ok but if not, don't mention it at all in front of me alright.

My brother started watching runningman too lol, i was peeping at him and he was at first-nickhun episode. The one at the pool. Ahhh, brings back memories, I shall rewatch it some time after I complete my work lalala.

*sigh this is sad i only score 73/100. mean is 82. ok so it's proven that im not cut out to study psychology. rahhh. hope my midterm pp pulls the mark up rahhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

Popular Posts