I must be mad. Played for a straight 6 hours The Sims Deluxe Edition (borrowed from pok) till 3am yesterday. Tada, my beautifully built house, my 'yoo jaesuk' and 'song jihyo' characters, with a baby boy born named spartas kook. And just so nice that the boy was automically dressed in football jerseys. Fated to be the runningman family haha. I shall resist the temptation and stop playing it today rahhhs. *vacation edition next! :DDD

Didnt know it'll feel so good spending money on my family once in a while. It just gives me the feeling that I've grown up and able to support the family in some sort of way. Or at least, I'm doing fine so there's no need to worry about me. Hope this lessens my parents' burden somehow. Anyway, got influenced by ahkah and i shall huachi here too. Saw a person at my house downstairs bus stop after breakfast, totally my type. But he was smoking eeeeks. So, pass. I guess it's hard not to think about it when similar stimulus are present, ahhh memories.

Tuition later, in the midst of ignoring pending assignments to do. I'm really someone who needs hardcore discipline eg deadlines so that I've no choice but to force myself to get down to work. Seriously lagging in the readings ohnoo.

Comments

Popular Posts