Gross, finally churned out the new media assignment. My liver is failing.

Kurt and Bren (his 2 years old brother) were so cute today! I really itched to take a photo of them cuddling together but sigh, the entire family was around and so I couldn't do it. Snapped the photo and keep it in my memory then. Kurt was oppressing himself from asking me about his presents haha, until the very end of the lesson which he couldn't take it anymore. And luckily I brought. No wonder he is so obedient nowadays, presents do work wonders for kids. And I was rather surprised Kurt himself suggested extra lesson, either he loves me (haha!) or he really is having exam panic. No matter which one, I am going to have this extra lesson with him in 14hours time. Dunno to feel excited or dreadful. For meso and Kurt, gogogo! *note: meso comes first.

I sometimes wonder if I really teach real stuff to my kiddo. Sec two tutee mom sms to tell me the girl scored A1 for maths & A2 for science, and ends off with a thanks. Alright I'm going to claim all credits and assure myself I'm GREAT. :D It feels good ya~!

Nice song to listen to. :) At 2:27


 He also sang a version of ke xi bu shi ni. :DDD

Comments

Popular Posts