For no reason things ain't going my way these few days for school. Apparently I was late for new media tutorial omygosh, I can neither believe it myself, and to think I stayed up to do the tutorial till 2am yesterday. Was too late to attend so in the end I pon it and had my lunch instead. Thought I did the silliest thing ever on earth, lug the not-heavy-at-all laptop and specially taking a bus to clementi interchange to avoid the rain and ended up not attending that lesson which is the only time I'll be using the computer. I swear there will be no second time, at least for new media. So angry, well, with myself.

Because of my greediness and nonstop downloading, itouch has no space and is lagging now. Thus I finally set my mind to watch the finale of ouran high school, heh it was sweet as expected. I vote for season two!!! Certainly adores tamaki senpai way of saying "Haruhi". Each episode runs for about 30min, 11 in total, watch it for side entertainment :D


Spoiling my body some way or another, staying up till 2am for consecutive days. I partially attribute it to fb sims, sai.

Comments

Popular Posts