As a matter of fact, this post is specially and rarely dedicated to Bratty Kurt.


Kurt always has the ability to make my frustration with him evaporate almost instantaneously. Very shyly he gave me these biscuits (in the past he only bothered to take them from the kitchen and enjoyed them himself) and said it was because I gave him angry bird stickers and ruler. I was a little taken aback because I didn't expect him to have such good manners. He asked me if I've siblings, I said two and he went running to the kitchen to get another two, while dropping them into my bag. Haha, how cute can he be. And before leaving, he asked me when we can have tuition again. Aww. Kurt, I allow you to criticize my messy hair for two more time as a reward for being so cute. And yes for the first time, I actually feel glad taking in this problematic kid. But this ain't stopping me from raising the tuition fee next year haha. Bad Cheong, ya I know, you don't have to remind me.

It was pouring like crazy this afternoon after nm lecture and pok just happened to suffer this wonderful weather with me. Muahahaha I'm saying you are suay but I would have been even more suay if I were to suffer this alone. So arigatou pok! In the end it's a not so-miserable day 3/4 drenched in the rain! :D Especially listening to how crap the lecturer ended the entire Nm module.

I really love this 'concept' photo. LOL


Comments

Popular Posts