76 more minutes to go. Yes I'm updating my itouch ios now, likea finally. Hope it doesn't screw up somewhere in the middle.

Learnt guitar at pok's house today after tuition, my fingers are still stinging. But it's worth the pain, I feel yet so accomplished. Practised in front of my mom just now but she told me to shut up, gramps. It's alright, I think I'm slowly falling in love with guitar :D Maybe till that fateful day you see me standing at the rooftop strumming OOOoohhh~ songs, don't be too surprised. Pok shall join me at the rooftop too.

Psychology results weren't that well done (okay in fact it's badly done), but luckily my other subjects are okay. Yay I'm in the upper percentile for CNM! Ohyay i don't care I shall celebrate myself. Korean test maintains in the state of having same marks deducted from previous test, so I assume it's fine as long as I don't de-prove. SSA project got an A, kind of expected given that marks are assigned based on group instead of individual. On the other hand, I'm getting worried about the essay writing for final exam, the highest probability of screwing me up. And did I mention I haven't start a single reading for SSA? DIE.

My eyelids are closing but ISO not updated completely yet. Sian ttm.

我说不出其中的空虚。

Comments

Popular Posts