Well, I have big plans this morning to begin my midterm pp and projectwork, however from the look of this, you know I failed. Bwa. More or less affected by the cancellation of lawsuit by hangeng with SM, so what is going to happen next? It's commonly known that hangeng doesnt lack the market (consider the size of China and how popular he still is there), he doesn't need extra audience from Korea since China is enough to feed him a lifetime of abalones. Unless we are driving to the point of how huge hangeng's ambitions are, if not most likely it's SM playing unscrupulous methods again. Which leads me to ponder, is JYJ truly able to break out of SM's monopolization, or ultimately their struggle for independence is simply a wild goose chase. We won't know for the time being, and never will we know the happenings at the back. I'm just queasy of having to adapt all these nonsensical changes every now and then, when I'm getting used to hangeng as a soloist and now you're telling me hangeng is stuck back with the suju tag. It's no longer the same, you know. That includes my feelings.

Why am I getting worked up over such matters instead of the the pressing deadlines of my academic works. LAME ME.

Comments

Popular Posts