Typed several incomplete posts but ended up hitting the back button, finally exiting before I can save any draft. I had so much to share, yet confession time, yes I'm lazy. Another reason was the things feel trivial, that i thought it'd be actually lame to blog about them. Lately packed with tuitions and random stuff, or homework that seems to be mounting unknowingly. Ah-ah, I'm still spending large chunk of my time downloading videos though, haha. To entertain myself during mrt rides mah :) Talking about mrt rides, today i tried to count and compare the fares while contemplating if I should get the concession. Still haven't come up with a conclusion though, sigh. Ok imma suddenly don't feel like continuing coz I'm tired. As a matter of fact, I actually considered to delete this post too... but it shall stay. For the sake of staying, to be my first post of the month September. Aja for tomorrow, a long day fight. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3

Comments

Popular Posts