To mark the remarkable hour I finished my psychology midterm paper... HIP HIP HURRAY! As expected, it feels like doing EOM coz I ended up backspacing details due to page limit. I hope it doesn't look too crappy, 30% weightage leh. Anyway, Miss A is in Singapore! I wan to see suzy lehh, lol sound rare of me right. But I think she's really cute HAHA. Ok among all female artistes la, if GaIn comes I'll also go gaga.

I think the lion and tortoise joke very funny leh. How come no one can understand bleh. Currently at janghyuk's episode for running man, LOL the conspiracy of the three dragon club brothers. Cheers for cha tae hyun, janghyuk and kim jong kook's friendship! Yay since I'm done with my work, it's time to reward myself with dramas~

Aaron's FREAKING HOT, he's really my favourite in (ex)fahrenheit. Even though sunshine angel is wuchun's work, I only went crazy when aaron appears.



Comments

Popular Posts