Survived through the tests and my spirits significantly lift. :) Found a good hideout at utown for those interested in hardcore mugging! It's around ERC area, check it out and you will love it as much as I do.

Suju's a-cha retains shadows of perfection and mr simple, per usual you see shindong hovering around eunhyuk in the middle of the song. In contrast, the duet song released by heechul and (apparent good friend, i dont really know him)kim jang hoon toppled me off my chair - it's seriously good. And hence, i'm going to post their mv instead of the former one.


Heartwarming scenes. Getting even sentimental when seeing the strands of hair on the ground, thinking back, it'd shockingly been almost a month since heenim enlisted.

Another awesome performance, epic comeback of BEG. Jea noona haha! GaIn's really seductive here (even from my point of view). I bet jokwon is going to nag again.

Comments

Popular Posts