I cant believe the definition of 'recess week' differs so much for me and ah kah - as much as it means liberation to her, it's hell for me. Felt a tiny little bit of guiltiness not being able to send jiang off, but it isn't going easy for me here either, to which I canceled my entire week of tuitions to dedicate my time to the upcoming midterms, mid paper deadline and horrible project plus Korean (inflated difficulty) quiz 2. It is already miraculous for me to be here blogging, I know I shouldn't but I want to rant complaints off my chest, if not I feel suffocated with all the stress (that hadn't surfaced since As). Omma, I can't digest the psychology textbook and it's killing me!!!

I'm so glad my project partner is cheena like me and pro at the same time. At least he isn't any snobbish pok blabbering chimo stuff and can't be bothered to explain to me. Haha in the end for the allocation of work, I suggest and he voluntarily takes the tough part. yay. alright I'm not a leecher okayyy. K, back to chewin the final chapter of new media revision. Annyeong everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts