The hiong-est day finally arrived - tuesday of an even week. Straight eight hours of lessons travelling from AS3 to Utown to AS4 and then back to AS3, note that I've only ten minute interval between every lesson. Got the shock out of my life to discover the ultimate pro in Singapore studies tutorial is my project mate. It's not something to be really happy about, I can forsee him chunking my ideas down the drain already. Shoots. Anyway a random thought during the presentation this morning, it looked as though galleries in spore museums are like personal photo album of lee. Chinese tutorial was way more efficient than the lectures itself (well, the person plays the pivotal role), I've decided to PON the lectures since going or not makes no difference. Korean lecturer seems to be a big fan of 2pm, judging from her repeated usage of people like nickhun and taecyeon ssi as examples. Tutorial fun as always, quoting from chinsian, indeed it's playtime. But I'm abit tired hor today, erm Cheryl ssi looked even more worn out.

Midterms coming, a little break from the dramas I hope. Btw, eunhyuk won the hurdles again. Wooah, one year passes real quick.

Comments

Popular Posts