Heart ruled over my mind as I decided to give MAF a miss. Contemplating whether to join my class dinner/gathering, but time ticked by as the guilty pleasure of watching dramas seemed to overpower everything. Even rejected my parents to join them at the food fair in suntec, hoho. It’s all worth it though, I’m so high after all these dramas/varieties marathon for the entire day. 1 ep of himitsu arashi, 6 ep yangguangtianshi, 1 ep family outing, 2 ep ouran high school, 1 ep of hayate combat butler. How long have I not spent a day like this, I wonder. I pray that time can stop at this instance, but I know it won’t. So sad.

This morning I was catching the train and in order not to be late for tuition, I decided to take the risk and dashed into the cabin when the doors were closing. The setting reminded me of that particular time (which happened eons ago) whereby I got stuck in between the train doors, and luckily it opened again without having the train to move first. Coming back to the story, I actually tried to prevent the doors from closing (by reflex I practically use my arms to push the doors open, yea I know it’s dumb and I can’t believe I did it too), and seeing that I was on the verge of getting stuck in between the doors (again), some woman inside the cabin screamed. Hmm, it successfully captured unwanted attention on me and to be honest, I was so embarrassed. Apparently I was nimble enough to not land myself in that perilous state again while I got onto the train safely, however I had a hard time handling the awkwardness after all these huge hoo-has. Resorting to the last method, I laughed (chuckled seem to be a closer description) and indulged in my itouch world, fingers sliding aimlessly on the screen and trying to act busy. Erps.

Ain’t looking very forward to tomorrow, with two tuitions lined up in a row. Assignments deadlines are nearing but I’ve no strength to complete them. AHH. Sick of everything. 어떻게요?

Comments

Popular Posts