Glued to the tv the very moment I on miotv... Immortal song with kyuhyun!! To be honest it's my first time watching that show, and it happens that kyu isn't in his top condition, he's down with a voiceless throat. G.O from Mblaq emerged victory, somehow he reminds me of unstoppable yesung (in the context of being pathetic and often neglected). A new variety show followed after immortal, apparently it's named 'secret' AND I got a shock upon seeing the emcees. heechul ssi! Haha feels nostalgic even though he's only in army for barely a week, I kindof miss him in variety shows. No more spasm and four-dimensional 拽-ness for the time being :( Luckily there's kwanghee, hahahahaa I really think he's like huang jin lun. retarded ttm. Still, I miss heechul in varieties (though I don't really watch his varieties). It feels even sadder to listen to them 'talk' casually abt youngstreet's dj being passed to kwanghee. Gives u the feeling suju/heechul era is coming to an end? And it means you're turning old too. Sad.

A little goosebumps at the later part. I love how he plays around with the tones.

Comments

Popular Posts