Alas, the episode of songjoongki's last filming with the running men. Feeling rather neutral, but hope he will be back as guest. :)

Received a surprise as I got a teacher day present from the yishun brothers. I wonder if they really made the cookies, it tastes too good to be true. Still, I appreciate it. This weekend passed by real fast, participated in a calligraphy competition yesterday with yvonne and met ah goh there. In the end we went for lunch together, slack abit before parting. Here forms my future calligraphy gang haha! Anyway, was quite shocked some other people over there can identify me and Yvonne as our teacher's students, judging from the way we write. It makes me feel like, hey I'm from this sect, this is my special martial art skills learnt from my master. Lol. 

Addicted to all sorts of milk tea. How. Thinking of pudding milk tea and caramel milk tea all day long. 

Comments

Popular Posts