While waiting for my ikemen desu ne episode to load, been to kah's blog to see if there's any update. My eyes fell upon this photo again, somewhat I find it more interesting than the previous time.

If we are to take a closer look, you can tell who's the poser and trying to act cool: eunhyuk, leeteuk, yunho, heechul, siwon. For those who are sweet by nature, they always pose with this awkward victory sign: donghae, sungmin. If ryeowook is in this picture by chance, I bet he'll do the (Y) too. I'm not surprise at the last category I come up with, the causual-yet-become-more-charismatic type: kyuhyun, changmin, yesung(i dont really wan to pen his name down here, but i shall be non-partisan). Perhaps of the fact that they dont attempt anything funny but simply just to take a photo has already made them charming. HAHA, not that much for yesung, but I do appreciate that he didnt try to be weird in any way. This trio looks the most norm (like what normal ppl will pose), yet it is exactly what makes them emit out the most celebrity's light. Alright I shall stop commenting, it's getting more and more biased...

Comments

Popular Posts