So yoonsung's love for his 28 years long father isn't unrequited. Baddie daddy does love him afterall, only that it requires the sacrifice (of life) to prove his fathery attachment to yoonsung. Aww that's cruel. Baddie dad made me tear when he shouldered all the blames and took the shots. Even if I know that's the only way to end it without me hating him to the core. But still. *sob

Ran away from camp and live off at pok's house for the night. wahaha! I think she was awestruck, but took me in anyways. Camp was rather horrible in some sense, I'll do some elaboration on my next post since I'll be going back to the horrible camp in a few hours time. Simply horrible. But I met some good people. Alrights so I learnt new SAT words by testing pok out. Abominable pok abhors me, so she abets me to eat the hotcakes like an aboriginal primate. How's this sentence forming? Heh. Had breakfast at macs in the morning (managed to order breakfast though it'd passed 11am), met a group of nus flaggers (-.-) and then we very nua-ly strolled back to pok house for some k session. Lu gang xiao zhen is FREAKING awesome. Taipei bu shi wo de jia~ Left in late afternoon after learning how to pluck(?) the first two lines of emo autumn tale song, I shall master it on guitar! Shall pack my bags when i reach home and prepare to conquer the remaining two days ( ; _ ; )/~~~

*edit* ended my tuition half an hour earlier. -.- so next lesson we're gonna have a two and a half hour session. wth

Comments

Popular Posts