Pigged away in my lala-land after returning from bukit panjang plaza. Erps no, after I managed to catch the last hour of mnets choice on tv. Having said that, song joong ki is gorgeous wahahaha (even though I criticize much of him as a hypocrite nowadays). Hmm apparently I'm still stuck in the horridness of oweek, judging from the dream that has us turning into demons after being bitten by zombies (which unfortunately are your opponents in the games). Well, I float (I do mean float) away as one of the demons after my anti-zombie stick doesn't work. Next up, a huge green parrot (yunno, those typical parrots bearing that typical look) attacked and ate my library book. It swallowed it whole (I doubt it can chew on it anyway), I can see a little of the book peeping out from the stomach. Freaked out coz I'm NOT gonna pay for a 'lost' book, so I grabbed the parrot (much to my disgust for flying objects, that includes birds) and tried to seek help from any station IC. Got the book pulled out (he dug his fingers straight into the throat of the parrot), and that's the end of the drama. What can I infer from everything? The aftermath of this disastrous camp isn't light.  

Sleepover at kah's wasn't exactly wow, but I do appreciate these little times we spent together. Doubt we can do this often in future, since the attendance rate is obviously dropping already. Not grumbling, I perfectly understand the individual's situation therefore I forgive! Hehe. Forgive sounds too serious, let's change it to.. I don't mind! Yea, so don't feel too guilty for not attending the spontaneous Maos outing, our spontaneity fire won't burn out easily so you guys can always join anytime! :) By the way, bpp swensens outlet has both terrible service and food served. Avoid if possible. 

I'm cracking my head now, to come up with a nice way to tell brat p2 mom we have to shift the tuitions to 7pm for the next three months. Either we start late, or start never? There goes my tuition, maybe I can use this chance to take that art kid? aaarghssss procrastination once more. pok how, I seem to can't settle my things. :(

Comments

Popular Posts