MOS-BURGERED with pok for lunch today, in the end an epic fail to study and we went to her house to figure out the chords for my great song instead. My, it was superb, be it on guitar or on ukulele. Hope to spend more time doing this kind of composing, yea wait till janice masters music arrangement! Our composing will be even cooler then~

Late for korean class for 15min, and god likes to prank me in such a way that whenever I'm late, the lesson is held in a venue whereby you can only enter by the front door. Quite awkward to walk in a packed classroom (last time was an entire audi), all eyeballs literally on me. Well, this trains the layer of my skin - my face thickens till it's immune. Korean's getting harder, I'm mixing up all the WAE, WE, YAE, YE whatsoever. grrhs.

It serves as a rather big blow to Cheryl that every outing she organised seems to fail. But ohwells, both of us went for ajisen coz we are too hungry to think much. Haha, here goes something Cheryl will definitely agree with me, it's the right choice. We were interrupted by the table next to us - both aunties, whom I sensed from the corner of my eyes that they are peeping at us. Alas, we are talking abt korean stuff and turns out one of them is a korean pro. Got some of our queries answered by the ever-helpful pro auntie, and we tried to be nice by supplying information of how to get this beginner korean book and the bus route to school. Give and take, great deal, and no owing. Waha.

Finally solved all the tuitions/curriculum schedule conflicts. My life is opening up to another spring ohyay~

Comments

Popular Posts