Letmme mug mug mug in the library.. tada here I sidetrack!

First art lesson with Pok's two p1 kids was a blown-away, cuteness overload! (Though the mom quite stone and expressionless) Said I when we were about to draw a rabbit:

I: what's the most prominent thing at the mouth?
kid1: teeth.. 1 teeth!
I: is tooth.
kid1: tooth... 1..no I want to draw two tooth!!
I *can't take it*: listen, it's one tooth, two teeth.

Haha for sure, lower primary kids are so adorable (remembering Kurt even though he's the ultimate brat). But maybe the age gap is too big? They can't seem to understand what I'm trying to bring across, neither can I understand the generation of their cartoons - robin carrot? popo penguin? Urgh, at least I know that rubberman in one piece, thank goodness.

Spent an hour learning how to play the song on keyboard at pok's house, and siam fast to not disturb the lovely dovely to paktuo (I'm such a nice friend! hah!). I think I'm smart leh, to pick up the chords fast. Yay can play it at home liao. Trying to focus on reading the reading materials but failed, since I'm here blogging. Saturday shall be my study-day-at-yishun-library while waiting for calligraphy! Hmm yea I agree with kah that yesterday was short, we barely met for three hours. Next time ajisen please, fish&co wasnt that fantastic. I want that Korean grill meat! So seriously consider eating it, maybe before jiang's takeoff?

Ok, get down to work.

Comments

Popular Posts