Lesson has never been so interesting, thanks to sillie (pronounce it silly) ssi. Please do find out who she is. hint: she's so excited over the school bazaar today, and be wary that she'll try to sell you the stickers she bought. Perhaps the group size is small, or maybe it's the first tutorial, or way down to merely the fact that it's korean class, we blabber all sorts of unknown words and get a good laugh of everything. Zero stress level, for the time being. 

Everybody, annyeonghaseyo! jeo neun JANG YIN HYE ip ni da. Teacher widens her eye and asks me if I'm Korean, nope, I infer and invent my own Korean name. HAHA. Not gei kiang ok, she says my name CAN! And most importantly, she remembers my name hahahaha, shuang. 

Revisited Harvey Norman without that irritating salesperson hovering around - I've set my mind. That's right, what I'm attracted to for the first time will remain my ultimate choice eventually. Tomorrow I'll buy that asus com (hehe pok! don't snarl at me), and try to hack over some freebies. 

Comments

Popular Posts