Kurt made me so angry today! One more line crossed and I swear I am going to scream at him. But no, I just stared at him sternly while repeating "No Kurt, put the scissors down", "So what does this mean... KURT, look here"... Guess it's much to do with the wrong timing picked for tuition - Sunday morning should be a relaxing day with a big NoNo to homework and tuitions. Too bad your mom suggested it, kurt. Was actually glad when the session's over, siammed my way out before I blow my top in the house. The bad day wasnt over, got a serious headache as I managed my other two brothers tutees in yishun. Especially when they cant glue their butts on the chairs or complete their assignments quietly without my attention. I thought I was going to explode, well I held it out quite well. For the sake of mesos, of course.

Finally linzhen updated her blog, I wonder when's qiqi's turn. On contrary to linzhen's latest post, I find myself contented with the current school life. It seems to be like what I have always wanted - to wake up late and attend afternoon's lessons, to have days off the 5-day workweek, to earn my keepings while schooling, to have time spared to do other stuff besides academic.. So far it is perfect, I wouldnt want myself to be involved in so many things that I will neglect what are important to me. As much as I want to hang out with friends, I want to hang out with my family as well. I want to keep in contact with my closest friends and meet them occasionally. I want to be home for dinner at least once per week, to show my family I'm not drifting away from them and leading my own personal lifestyle. To me, university life seems to shape my future lifestyle, since I am already given the opportunity to decide my personal schedule. And thus, this will be my ideal schedule, be it now or in future.

Not implying that I've absolutely no interest to join any activity. What's to come will come, it's just a matter of time. I will make the effort to participate more in order to lead a fulfiling university life, but that will be after making sure I'm juggling well with what I've had on hands.

Anyways, it's all down to expectations. Everyone does have different expectations, so no matter what, let us all work hard together. GANBATE! HWAITING!

Comments

Popular Posts