The Korean lecturer was late for 20min, hmm. Why must people be late when I'm punctual, or start on dot when I'm late? The crazy little thing called Fate. 

It's only the official second day of school and I am already feeling that I'm lagging. I will master korean! Zettai!! singapore society doesn't seem as easy as it looks. Chinese lang is another headache, I can't imagine how bad psy and nmedia will be. According to mr.k's theory (of course, heard from pok), s and u option should be used only at later sems to revive those important modules. which means I really need to strive for my current ones. I need to read my notes now, like really!!!

Arranging/informing tuition schedules is yet another crisis I'm facing. Cries, screw my life. Anyway, miss ripley is addictive. But my advice is u have to slowly watch, an episode by an episode. Rushing through it will have side effects. 

Kah, I need to have Korean crash course from you. 

Comments

Popular Posts