KCC tea session was awesome in some way or another, Im actually glad I didn't choose to pon it (had that thought earlier in mind). Met a group of people of my kind, people who don't drink and party to the night, people who love Kpop like I do. Not all are truly obsessed with Kpop, some went with real passion for Korean culture like food? Haah anyways it was a rather fruitful trip as I got to know these bunch of mind-alike girls, we squabble as though we know each other really well (that's what I often mention - common interest do bring people together), and best of all, we are all taking psychology. Finally someone to accompany during lectures! Our group was quite high (motivated by the temptation that the winning group gets to eat pizza), did Kpop dance charades, drama parodies, the love game in family outing, and a searching-thing somewhat similar to the mission guests always get in runningman. Not alot of them are successful (the!) but we managed to have fun. At least it's more fun than all the games added up for arts-o. 

Tempted to join kcc now, but it clashes with my no-sch-on-wed timetable. How?

Comments

Popular Posts