Japanese version of You're Beautiful... IKEMEN DESU NE! Ain't aware one episode runs for so long, approximately 106min! *eyes popping from shock and fatigue. It's quite rare(or is there any?) for jdramas to hit this length, guess they're trying to cramp 16-episodes worth of storyline into usual jdramas 10 episodes. Right now I'm trying to adapt to their appearances, getting used to hwangtaekyung and kangshinwoo but DEFINITELY NOT jeremy - GIMME MY CUTE HONGKI BACK NAOOOO!!

Had mustered all my courage(shoo criticsm shoo!) to embark on miss ripley's journey yesterday night, goddamn I really have to say that female lead's lifestory is pathetic. Feeling neutral to continue watching which, I deem as a good sign. At least I'm not placing it on my droplist.

Laughs for today!:D (LOL at 2am changmin)


That you are not alone
I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

Comments

Popular Posts