I'm not allocated any of the korean tutorial slot, though I managed to secure other four (despite not having any of them as my first two preference). Means I've to ballot for Korean tutorial tomorrow. aiyoh troublesome. 

Today's not a bad day actually. Went for new media talk alone but bump into haidee when I entered the Audi - yay I have companion for nm! And it was after the lecture that I realize huishan was sitting at the same row with me all along, lol. Coincidental meeting with yuanchen, Patricia, allyssa at utown and then yingthong at yih. haidee claims she's my lucky star when I told her I miraculously met so many people today (consider the lonely soul drifting pathetically last week). I even bump into a few arts-o frens on shuttlebus (the arashi fan and her frens). Though cheryl ps me today, turns out wong liang Gui and ahrong are taking psy too, so we the trio tgt w haidee ate at fos and then went for psy. I'm thrilled to have so many companions today! Hope everyday is like today haha. 

Oh and the most che3 thing, I started a convo with a girl at the food counter (complaining a little bit bout the food service). She sat down and eat next to us, chat alittle with her and finally bidding goodbye. the others were shocked when they heard that I only got to know her a few min before, they thought she was my friend. Lol, I wonder what makes me so out of norm today. Perhaps friends, and that's why I'm so active? Active Cheong on the move, yoyo. Bleh but once Monday's over, back to the lonely figure again. boohoo.  

Meeting pok to study tmr woohoo! I'm not lonely afterall~! Maos Maos, why can't we have a successful gathering sob.

Comments

Popular Posts