HOW CAN SHE KISS THE OLD MAN 32#@!#@vvS4HTGTSAewq4#$#@WHATTHEFREAK?! Every 5min interval I'll cringe at the show - at the female lead, at the male lead, at everything. Like what I say, watch with a peaceful heart *reminding myself. INNER PEACE PLEASE. Oh btw, it's miss ripley.

A common trend I see in female actresses, they do like to roll their eyes 360degrees to express their overwhelming emotions. It's weird if normal people do it, your eyeballs will be hurting, it's rather painful (self experiment it myself for merely 3 seconds). Micky's acting skills maintain, not much of a difference from that in SKK, STILL he is stunning (i admit im already biased, his manly voice had nong nong ago conquered my heart). But can he change his demure smile? I prefer his retarded laughters in the lalala song.

Comments

Popular Posts