Have been figuring so hard how to enter a website to download a form for the past weekend, no matter how many times I've entered the given username and password or my own school's id, it keeps rejecting me stating invalid credentials. Out of a blue I decide to use itouch to try out, and it works wonder. Isn't it lucky that I bought my touchie? For your info, I'm already so fed up by the person whom I've emailed, no response at all. To make matter worse, the deadline for form submission is over. Shall chiong to that department today to hand in, if not I can't graduate from the psy module.

Haha jiang mentioned in her tweet that she owns a Mercedes recently. Not that I've no comment, just that I only see it now (*note: no more Internet leeching by the window). I'm surprised that I'm not surprised, from that tweet immediately I've assumed it to be a bicycle. Know why? Coz my mom calls her bicycle a Mercedes too. Hmm people I've tuition at 9am on sat, so no sleepover for me. Besides, dad and mom won't allow another sleepover so soon since for the latest sleepover, I really confess it as a sleepover. Can't say I've a camp now right.

Buying a lappie now isn't a must, but I feel like owning a personal one. Dad says dont buy toshiba, he seems okay with me buying that fujitsu's (or rather, I choose to believe he's alright with me buying THE fujitsu). Ayy, wait and see for a little more while, I'm not in a hurry.

Comments

Popular Posts