To the man who lived. To the man who loves Lily Potter dearly. To the man who chose to conceal his noble self. To Severus Snape, in the name of Albus Severus Potter.

"Look at me. You have your mother's eyes."

The legendary Harry Potter series finally comes to an end with Longbottom turning hot and Riddle gotten rid of. I must say I'm a little disappointed in the way certain characters' death are being portrayed, people like Fred. Can still remember the days when I was reading the book and moaning tears off Fred's death, however this scene was snapped off within seconds before I can build any emotion. Same for Lupin and Tonks. Putting this aside, I was rather uncomfortable with the movie version of Albus Dumbledore, can anyone assure me that Albus is a GOOD man instead of someone raising Harry up like a pig waiting to be slaughtered? All along the movie version kept giving me the feeling that he is using Harry as a tool rather than someone he truly cares for, whirrling off when Harry wants to ask him question and giving the Not-My-Fault-Though-I-Know expression when Snape confirmed with him whether Harry has to die eventually. I am quite certain book-Albus isn't this kind of person, but more of someone helpless of the given situation and he grieves on it. Hmm. Ok but Severus part was the mega hit, any memories rewind or his death scene made me tear up uncontrollably in the theatre. GOD, bless the pitiful man who never forgets his love even for a second. A true noble Slytherin.

Hah talk about something funnier, there was a scene whereby Voldermort captured Harry with his black robes, so Harry's four limbs were tied and winded up by these long black cloths and Harry was lifted off the ground. The first thought which came to my mind was: Isn't that jaejoong in mirotic mv?

One more random thing, was sitting on the bus back when I saw the person in front of me watching 'crazy little thing called love' on her phone. Immediately the squeaky 'Nam! Nam!' voice echoed in my head. Hah the unforgettable Donald duck voice.

Comments

Popular Posts