Seeing everyone going for overseas travel make me feel like having one too, alright I shall set my new goal as... one overseas backpack trip in one of the uni holidays! Maybe I shall slowly start planning on one now, perhaps somewhere unique like Egypt. Haha. No! How can I forget about japan! Talking about japan, I dreamt that I was in tokyo last night, uber shuang. WAS going to try out their local sushi and tempura, too bad I woke up before I can taste them. Hmm and now because of the dream, I really feel like traveling to japan (since my dreams always feel so realistic to me). Btw I dreamt about this gigantic yellow with brown patches python a few nights before, and it BIT me. Ran all the way to the clinic and the receptionist phoned the doctor, I almost fainted at his words "doctor, someone got bitten by a snake... oh you're busy right now?...wait 2 hours?.. orh ok" I stared at him in disbelief and reconfirmed "I've to wait another 2 hours? but I'm dying here!" in the end I told him I'll put this clinic on hold and try another one first, if really no option then I'll come back again, after which I rushed (with difficulty) to another clinic (all clinics are those at my house downstairs, since the place I got bitten by the snake was at my house ground level lift lobby). Well, as a matter of fact, in contrast to me, everyone's so calm and unconcerned abt my condition. Apparently the nurse just asked me which level of bite was this (I screamed SNAKE), then she dunno sprayed something to my fingers and twisted them and they could move again, and replied treatment finished. Stunned. I'm telling you, I really felt so doomed in the dream, so certain that I'll die (because of all these uncaring and unprofessional people). Luckily I woke up to realize I'm NOT bitten by a snake afterall! heeh cheers. anw there's more to this story but I'm too lazy to elaborate, maybe I shall just say the ending of the dream: A size bigger x100 snake appeared, it's the mama snake coz someone( i think my bro) killed the snake that bit me(it shld be the son). Well, it felt like T-Rex's resurrection. I'm so relieved it's a dream. Phew.

7.30pm hongkong drama yu di tong xing damnnnn nice. zheng jia ying damnnnn hot. XD wahahaha can't wait for the revenge to succeed!

Comments

Popular Posts