My right foot hurt so much that I couldnt even walk yesterday night, in the end got my dad to drive me home from amk cc. I was certain I didnt trip, neither did I sprain my ankle at all, hence it was quite scary to see that my ankle swelled up for no reason and I was on the verge of suspecting the failure of my organs. Plus I had fever in the morning... Ayy anyway I was all totally freaked out and my mom did this therapy thing on my foot and temporarily suspended the pain but to have it come back after 15min. I really thought I'm turning crippled, worse of all have to amputate my leg. NOOOOOOO!!!

Turns out the doctor chuckled in my face that I merely sprained my ankle without me knowing, and it IS going to recover in 3~4 days. And I got not bandages but medicine for my cough and fever. Orh alright mr doctor, try to be like me yesterday night when every right step pains like holy shit, you won't take it easy too ya. But to have ample rest (for my foot) I've cancelled today's tuition. muahahhaa dun wan to squeeze with people on mrt and hinder my 'recovery'. 

Comments

Popular Posts