Milo must've blocked my head, yea that's right I agreed to another tuition assignment. Furthermore at tpy. But surprisingly my traveling time was less than that of the sembawang's one, so okay la. Apparently it's a sec2 girl I have here, today was the first lesson and we were already sidetracking off. I really want to find a mugger tutee, but she's a slack one sigh. We talked from literature to colour contact lens (she was earnestly seeking my opinion on which type of colour contacts actually suits her face), then she asked me what kind of person do I think she is. I merely replied an 'outgoing' and immediately she widened her eyes in shock, "how do you know?!" erm, I answered "wait till u lived till my age, you will also know how to judge ppl by instinct". well, the lesson was alright, I presume I won't be sacked so early. look forward to earn my first pot of gold from her WAKAKAKAK!

anw happy birthday to ah pok! it's actually midnight 00:00 now when I'm blogging. your notebooks come in damn useful, used during my tuition. the p2 one scribbled f-word all the way -.-

Comments

Popular Posts