I cant believe the fass com actually made me go all the way down to heeren to make payment, when actually they are going to accept payment as well on 21jul during matric fair OR on the 1st day of camp itself. DUMB ME to actually not expect this!!! Waste my trip fare. I shld have keng all the way that im busy on both days. Grrs.

ICE SKATE HORRR, i want ice skate people. Family outing lures me into the itch for iceskating. How can badminton and swimming fail omgoose. Luckily i didnt book the court. But i really feel like fishing too, especially when i have fishing rods (wooah but not mine). Aish see how bah... AND PLEASE, ITUNES PLEASE UPDATE MY ITOUCH SMOOTHLY! Cant believe i spent nearly 4 hrs on this.

While reading the registration guide, I realise that within 5 years, uni fees for fass shot up by exactly $1000. Which means on an average, the fees rise $200 per year. Ask ourselves, do our pay rise by >$200/year with all the economy crisis breathing down our necks? We should already count ourselves lucky not to be out of jobs. So where exactly the money goes to, who knows. Watch Cityhunter and get your answer.

Comments

Popular Posts