Gahs now what? Can we expect some potential alliance since he saved HIS life? City hunter + City prosecutor = sounds great. It's like having batman and robin removing baddies and saving the day.

Hmm this has been bothering me all along, I think I must say it now. Don't you think jinpyo's such a weird person with a twisted mentality? I mean, we do admire his brotherhood loyalty, but isn't it so unjustifiable to reason that we have to avenge muyeol's (&19 brothers) death in the expense of having the wife and son to suffer like shit? I can forsee muyeol cursing in his grave (oh, i forgot he has no grave to lie in anyway) at jinpyo, like freaking why are you bothering my wife and son like this. Leave them alone won't cha, I don't need my wife to die (since u think she's IN the way) and my son to suffer (since he only wants a NORMAL life), coz nothing is bringing me back to life. Stick your butt out and get a life man, and not dragging everyone to tie themselves down with those bastards. It's wasting your life, seriously. Ok I'm saying this in the place of muyeol, he's forced silent down in the deep blue sea~ Oh right another thing, I can fully understand why yoonsung is so powerful (nothing is impossible to him). Try living with a dad who pulls out not a cane but a pistol whenever he feels like punishing someone, I bet this perfectly trains one's gut and bravery, as well as way of handling things.

Comments

Popular Posts