Why give me this kind of crap. I was playing scramble, and the bus reached my stop and i pressed the top button of my itouch to temporarily blackout it. THEN I CAN NO LONGER ON IT. WHY??!!

AND so suay this happens in the evening. AND so suay tmr is sunday which means they're not operating. AND so suay the camp is starting on monday. How am i sending it for repair? Seriously hope they ARE replacing me with another one, if not i'll really cry.

[UPDATE] OK internet has proven itself ultra useful, i managed to restart my touchie somehow. But since so many bugs have popped up these few months, i really should go replace a new one while im still under warrantly. =/ Breakdown of my itouch for approximately 8 hours shockingly reveals my attachment to it, I cant imagine my past living without one. IT GROWS ON ME, vice versa.

Comments

Popular Posts