Had a date with kaiqi for consecutive three days. Haha. No lurh, we officially quit our telemarketer job after two days of work, which means today! Qiqi might still be haunted to continue it for another two weeks though :@ I shall confirm that it's a not-challenging and faraway plus dangerous job. Referring to location wise for latter two. Alright I won't comment much in case qiqi feels too sad, but I still appreciate the fact that I get the chance to try out telemarketing! Not an easy job yo. And happiest thing, I get to speak to a native korean who greeted with 'yeboseyo'. Freaking cool, though he switched to English after hearing I said hi. A MEMORABLE THING FOR MY 2-DAY JOB WAKAKAAAAAA! 

Meanwhile I shall look for other jobs. It was until today that I realize newspapers are actually useful. 

Comments

Popular Posts