W.O.W. *jaw drops


Am I seeing things? Nino in skirts, Sho buttons his polo tee way till the top, Aiba in greasy hair, Ohno looking like a total retard. Is their new album concept retreating back to Jidai/A-RA-SHI period?! Or going for an alien style? I almost fainted until the later part of the pv flashes the 'cool' arashi. Thank god for salvaging them. But I find this concept quite refreshing. The great contrast between both 'arashi', the past and present, but there's still more to anticipate from them. Clicks with their new song 'mada minu sekai e', haha though I think 'mada minu arashi e' will be more appropriate. Don't cha find the starting interesting? Neon light outlines wooah. I LOVE HOW EACH OF THEM WEAR OUT THE FEEL OF THEIR CLOTHES! FREAKING HANDSOME OMGOOD hhahaahha please hear my fangirl screams. Simply love black and white theme. Aiba in hoodies and Nino in boots @-@

Let us all wait patiently for the official single/album to be released. July!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts